Monday 24 September 2007

Days Away

Illness

Last weak I was ill, from Sunday until Monday night, however on Monday I learnt that my Granddad had sadly past away this made me feel quite upset and I really couldn’t have worked to my full potential, as I normally would do. Now I’m back I will be concentrating on the work I have missed so that I can catch up, to do this I will be planning allot of self study this weak, this will allow me to catch up, as well as monitor my own performance.

During the time off I felt as if I was failing my self not being able to do the work I wanted to do, but certain things in life can affect the work you do, now I am better im hoping to get back on track.

7 comments:

Greg Carrick said...

Hey Martyn

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss and hopefully soon you will get back on track with your work.

Suzanne Hullah said...

So sorry to hear about your grandad. It was nice to meet you today!

John Browne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John Browne said...

I can relate to how u feel, as i lost my Grandad in July of this year. I lived with the kindness and caring features of this man for four years and i still feel like i have been robbed of a very valuable assett in my life.

sorry to hear about your loss.

Webomatic said...

Thank you as Jhon said you feel robbed, ty for the comments.

Gary Benn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gary Benn said...

Hi, sorry to hear about your loss. These things are unavoidable and you should not feel you have let yourself down with your work. You will soon get back on track. (If you haven’t already). You can always take a look at my sketchbook (via the link on my blog to get any notes that you may have missed.