Tuesday 25 December 2007

moving forward

This week has meant many things for me. Mainly looking forward to after Christmas, I did a lot better on the last hand in, I put so many references and I put them in the correct order! Tomorrow I will be checking the site to make sure I have got the required details for the next assignments, also just to get a better understanding of it.

After Christmas there is a few things I want to get done badly and that is to actually stick in all my inspiration with salotape, this is because glue just seems to unstuck after a week maybe I just have that problem I don’t know. Also to start filling my new sketchbook I want it to be more colourful this time round and not just blue ink with a bit of colour.

6 comments:

John Browne said...

Hey Martyn, hope you had a good christmas. No your not the only one to have a problem with using glue when stickin in to your sketchbook. I have had many a problem which im sure are all the same with you and the other students. For this I resorted in stapling all my inspiration and other additional work in to my sketchbook.

Another way is using a spray glue, but be wary, this method Can be lethal as Andrew can share his problem of sticking pages together.

Liam Corfield said...

Hey mate, hope you had a good christmas and new year, im also going to invest in a couple of rolls of cello tape, my pages kept sticking together which was relly starting to bug me.

Suzanne Hullah said...

The glue situation has yet to bother me even though I also use a pritt stick to stick my work in. I found that if I apply the glue to the thing I want to stick in, while it's on something other than my sketchbook, the pages don't stick together excess glue.

Hope you had a good Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Approximately two and a half hours until comments are closed for Semester 1.

Greg Carrick said...

Hi Martyn,

Hope you had a good Christmas?

Like Sue I’m using a pritt stick and the glue thing has yet to bother me and like she said if you apply the glue to the thing that’s going to be stuck in, on something other than your sketch book, the pages don’t stick. Quite simple really!

Anonymous said...

Semester 1 Journal Comments Closed.